Movie Deluxes for Pre-order at Toysrus

Kurosaki Ichigo

Quite a few of the movie deluxes are available for pre-order now at toysrus.com. The order pages say that they will be shipping on 5/20. Check out the listings here. Unfortunately, no pictures are available yet. Thought I'd share what I found for those of you that don't want to search the stores on release day and don't want to pay inflated prices at other sites or ebay.

WANTS PICS!

WANT FIGURES!

I'm guessing the basic assortment figures are repaints from cyb and engergon.

we are getting 2 Arcee figures, on basic and one Deluxe :thumb

Lets hope that arcee is just a basic, cause it's a pass if they're trying to sell it as a deluxe.

I'd pre-order brawl maybe if he was available. Good thing the voyagers aren't up for pre-order cause I'd be dropping $$ for ironhide, ratchet, and blackout. I'll also be going broke when leaders prime and megatron hit shelves. Good thing it'll be at least a little while before those hit shelves. Not to mention they'll be on shelves for probably the rest of the summer, maybe even longer.

Archived