Wonderfest 2007 Winter Exclusive Black Convoy

BaCon

Thanks again to Tokyo Hunter who updated with more news and a a pic from Figure Oh magazine of the Black Convoy (AKA Nemesis Prime) that will be offered as a Wonderfest 2007 Winter Exclusive. The figure will be include Die-Cast parts in the body. The figure will sell for a price of 6500 Yen, about $55 USD, at the Wonderfest 2007 Winter show is held on February 25th, 2007.

CIMG6597.JPG

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks interesting. Better than the Hasbro version, that's for sure.

What colors are that exactly? There's a lot of black, the crotch plate seems to be silver, there's some of that metallic light green which Alt NP had as well. But the arms and other parts seem to be reddish.

Too bad it's an exclusive. It's going to be pricy, but it looks good.

EDIT: Not so sure I want a die-cast version of this though :schin

There's some irony in this somewhere....... yup.

Yep, and demand for Alt Nemesis Prime has gone thru the floor.

I would love to have this, but I have no idea whatsoever of how to actually go about getting this thing from some convention in Japan... dammit.

(I soooooo miss BTs).

I suspect the Die Cast claim is a result of them using a product description from when the toy was solicited as BTA04.

We'll know for sure soon enough though.

I would love to have this, but I have no idea whatsoever of how to actually go about getting this thing from some convention in Japan... dammit.

Resellers.

Archived