Just bought TIT Soundwave and Rodimus! HMMMMM

Bumblerod

Just got back with these 2 from my local store and thought I had to give a mini review on the infamous nappy wearer himself

First, I promised I would not buy it as he looked so sucky but in his packaging he looked like there was some awesomeness there, the story out of the packet is some what different, I have not purchased titaniums before and I believe the problems with soundwave are problems that run throughout the line as a whole, his left leg popped right off!!! his legs also extend and due to the weight of the diecast parts any play makes them collapse under themselves. There is no way to decrease the size of the nappy and in all fairness his bot mode is quite dissapointing because of this, the saving grace is that he makes a kick ass bomb box and both shoulder mount and blaster have to be inserted in his back either plus or minus otherwise they wont fit, oh and laserbeak is quite cool. To end I wish I had picked up the scourge instead but as a display piece he is cool in boombox mode but bot mode is meh!. :roll (I feel bad slating him as he is looking right at me! I love you really )

Rodimus is kick ass!!!! this bot is quite a little engineering marvel with quite stiff joints and smooth transformation the truck is a real novelty, I never thought they would get near the show transformation, the few gripes if any are the spoiler could have been larger and maybe the hip wheels could have flipped in somewhere but this boy is an essential purchase if you like Hot Rod or Rodimus!!!! :thumb :thumb :thumb

I got to say after these 2 I might go back for scourge and will def be getting Ultra Magnus when he comes out.

If any one in the UK is interested I got mine for £16 each from Toyzandgamez.com in norwich (£16 inthe shop £18 online so if any one wants to save a couple of quid and get me to post them to you PM me)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these even out in the U.S? Seems like BBTS have been waiting on them for an age........

I got to say after these 2 I might go back for scourge out.

Scourge isn't bad..... but very simple. The forearms are prone to popping off.

I was shocked when I saw them in the uKas I hadnt heard they were out yet and hadnt seen any reviews, Rodimus is golden, he is a real solid TF well chuffed

The best one (IMHO) in the Titanium line so far is Thundercracker, with Jetfire and Scourge tied for second. Don't bother with Megatron, and WW Optimus is worth having just for the simple fact that it's WW Op. He's really not bad (and nowhere near as bad as Megs), but he is evidently as bad as the Soundwave.

Cool find on the new Titaniums, Bumblerod! :thumb

Toyz and Gamez is a great little store, although havent been down to them since they moved, and where i am in bedford is just over an hour away, do they do the same thing with the classics stuff ? add to the cost online i mean ? and have to agree, megs is terrible, havent got scourge yet but both thundercracker and jetfire are awesome.

i can't wait to find rodimus.

Him, magnus and scourge are the cans i want most from this line

Rodimus and Scourge will be the only 2 Ti TFs I'll be picking up. The rest sucks.

I've got a HUGE BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!!!

It's the "rest suck". not sucks.

Totally kidding.

Though i must agree, ROd and Scourge do look super cool.

Archived