Alt. Prime Deserves Not To Suck (so I did this)

Minion

I like Optimus Prime too much not to change his Alt toy a bit.  Most of the things done were pretty easy.  This is a work in progress and I have more to do, including moving the seats from forearms and some repainting.  So far, the unnecessary plastic has been removed from his legs and the front of the car has been moved to his chest.  The hood is now a shield.  More to come.

post-5946-1145408386.jpg

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats pretty cool...I don't know if I like the fog light section of the bumper as the chest...

Id it better than what we got?  Yes...

(Its just that I get an eery memory of Batman and Robin...and the Bat Nipples...)

Whoa! Minion, you have got to show us how you did this! It looks SO MUCH BETTER THIS WAY! I was looking at my Prime trying to think of something to do to make him look better, but you sir have done it. Now could you please show the rest of us Alt Prime owners how to do it too?

(insert non-existant pleading/begging smiley here)

Nice.  How is this done?  I want to have a guide ready for when I buy him.

Now, I'm a supporter of Alt. Optimus Prime as he is, but if this can be done without trashing the toy, I'm all for it.

Archived