All Botcon News Questions

Bainreese

As I don't have the time to follow all the different threads, if you have any questions about what I saw or heard at botcon regarding any of the information that I reported about, please post it here.  This will help me to get to the questions quickly and answer them as best I can.

TFans Admin:  As these questions deal exclusively with News and New information coming out of Botcon, I posted this here.  If you feel it is more appropriately placed elsewhere...I'm packed and ready to move.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone else thinking the "all-new" molds of BW Primal and Megs may be the Robot Masters retooled?

Haven't read the whole thread to see if this was answered or not, but

They will definitely NOT be Robot Masters Retooled.  Not only did Aaron say that the reason they did this was because he DIDN'T like the Robot Masters liine, but the pictures they showed of these made it quite clear.  The amount of detail in these molds was incredible and these things will cause shock and awe when seen.

GT version repaint of Galaxy force Nitro Convoy........wha???

This is hard to decsribe.  He was White and black.  Most of the Red was gone.  He had a white strip going down his cockpit making it look split.

Primus.  Pictures of both Hasbro Primus will have component that the Japanese Primus will not have..........what the hell does this mean? lol

Good question.  Archer wouldn't say.  With all the Minicon ports on the guy though, I could see a minicon gimmick.

Did they show Alternators Prime in person and correctly transformed?

Did they show Alternators Prime in person and correctly transformed?

We only saw pictures and those only briefly, but if my memory serves me, they were the same pictures as was posted online.  It was interesting because Prime was actually a colored shot indicating he was further along than Mirage, yet they only actually displayed Mirage as of today.  Possible they could show Prime tomorrow.

U. Seacons still around?  :thumb

Werent they shown in the rare figure presentation?  I though hasbro said anything in that presentation wasnt oing to be released

yep, they said that santa prime, the energon megatron repaint, repainted armada jetfire and U-seacons won't be released. :tfsad

As I stated in the TFormers report of the panel, they want these done.  They've gone through a lot of trouble to bring the protos to fruition.  They just haven't found a home for them yet.  Which means they haven't found a chain that wants them as exclusives that will give them an order in enough quantity that they can produce it.

Is anyone else thinking the "all-new" molds of BW Primal and Megs may be the Robot Masters retooled?

Haven't read the whole thread to see if this was answered or not, but

They will definitely NOT be Robot Masters Retooled.  Not only did Aaron say that the reason they did this was because he DIDN'T like the Robot Masters liine, but the pictures they showed of these made it quite clear.  The amount of detail in these molds was incredible and these things will cause shock and awe when seen.

You don't happen to have pictures of these do you? This is what I am really excited to hear about, aside from the kickass Mirage Alt that is.

You don't happen to have pictures of these do you? This is what I am really excited to hear about, aside from the kickass Mirage Alt that is.

No, these were only shown as Hard Copies in pictures during Archers Slideshow of New Stuff and no pictures were allowed to be taken.  All I can say is that they are several steps above what you are seeing in the pictured 10th anniversy Cheetor and Rhinox.

Archived