We look forward to the opportunity to serve

you again.

CDJapan

www.cdjapan.co.jp

Great ><

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it is supposedly limited to 500 produced, it probably means that they exceeded their pre-orders for it & so they cancelled your order. I'm sure people who ordered the DVD only did not receive this email.

I received this letter as well.  However, I figured this would happen....so when a few test shots were available over ebay a week or two back....I snagged 2!

I haven't decided what I am going to do with the second one yet.  There were only about 5 available total.

I got the same mesage from CDJapan as well - however, i placed an order on YesAsia today and it seems to be fine.  I'm curious about people getting orders cancelled from them  :tfhuh

Yesasia will cancel the order too.  I ordered from there as well and they cancelled it a few days later.

Archived