Alt Prowl!!!

Jaguaratron

Yes this should be in news before it gets ping-ponged around as normal :P

Ok got alt prowl this morning and all I can say is .....wow, he truely is that awesome and I am not just saying that to make oyu all the more jealous of me :P His car mode isnt that great, its a run of the mill hatchback which is boring to say the least, chances are that is why they chose it for Prowl, at least it gets a little `jazzed` up with the police decals and lights.  It does have a steering mechanism as the others but is not quite so good, the rack is slightly convoluted and doesnt reall do a great deal.

The much derided Robot mode is far better then you would have imagined, (I think even Hot Rod would have a hard time hating him now :P) With the legs transformed properly he looks quite stocky and muscular as opposed to the donut-addicted version we have seen previously.  Arms are well articulated as are the legs, with just one problem ....the knees.  The knees do exist, in fact he has 2 of them on each leg, however the rear light clusters are not moveable so the knee has hardly any range of motion which is why the `second thigh knee` has been added to get over the top of the cluster but it doesnt work too good.  It is however far more easy to pose than the Viper or S2000 twins.  He has huge feet living up to the `Flatfoot` image though on clser inspection he is wearing heels (these cross-dressing transformers)they are on a ball joint and have a good range of motion,  now I know mine is a proto and judging on the number on the window a very early one, but the ball joint connection could be an issue as it isnt huge and he is quite top heavy.

All in all a truely excellent figure and certainly not the turd everyone (including me) thought he would be after we saw him at the toyfair. ;)

Also If this gallery goes down there will be one on TFormers.com later ;)

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want one NOW

good i cant wait to see coloured ones

ps. has it hot the honda or acura badge?

Acura ;)

does'nt look too bad can we see some pics of him posing so we can get an idea on how good his movement is in the legs and arms?

Later ;) I am off out now ;)

Wow great pics Jaguaratron. :thumb  It really did pay to stay optimistic bout this Alt. Though I really liked it before it looks absolutely fantastic when transformed correcttly. Good to know those exposed bumper halves have someplace to go in bot mode.

I'm deffinitely going to make a go of finding this one. :thumb

:clap Yay for the Jag, for finally giving us all clear, close pics of Prowl.

Archived