Target Bumblebee 2 pack Evolution

boombabee

Don't know if its old news but I just had a email that target will finally be shipping out my Evolution of a Hero 2 pack Bumblebee. Anybody else had a email today or a while back? Or has anybody seen it at their local target?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the delayed email. That really irks me. Why would they oversell? Were they just assuming a large number of people would decide to cancel their orders? Or did Hasbro not meet the production numbers they'd quoted?

For that matter, what are the odds those of us who've been delayed get another such email in November?

At least when airlines oversell they give you an upgrade on the next flight or cash or something to make up for it...

Speaking of delays...

I preordered an Ultimate Bumblebee through KB Toys in July (29th, to be exact).

It's been roughly a month since they've been in the store, and I still haven't receieved it. It has an estimated delivery date of September 19th and it's long past that.

I would cancel the order, but it says I can't.

Screw em'.

To the people who did not get a confirmation that it was ship out don't worry. I had a email on 9/21/07 that it will be delayed and I will need to approve that I still want to keep the order and it will be shipped out sometime in November. Then 5 days later 9/26/07 I had the email that it had already been shipped out. Seems like target over sold and wanted to see if anyone would cancel, or maybe their stock arrived sooner than they thought.

got mine today

unfortunately not very happy with the way target packeged it

it was loose inside th shipping box with a couple of bubble packing but it was crushed during shipment

so all the bubble was dented and crushed in.....not good if your a mimp collector

got mine today

unfortunately not very happy with the way target packeged it

it was loose inside th shipping box with a couple of bubble packing but it was crushed during shipment

so all the bubble was dented and crushed in.....not good if your a mimp collector

I hear you on that bud! I'm TOTALY MISB! so what part of the US did u get yours at. & are u gonna be content with that beat up pice or are u gonna try to get another one?

Archived