Easy Bash

masterminicon

I found Final Battle Jazz today. Namely getting him for his weapon, I gave the actual figure to my sister (who also likes some TFs, Jazz being one of them).

I wanted to give my movie Jazz his movie weapon, but it's too long to fit properly, so I took a screwdriver to it.

This is the end result

Missile, movie weapon, alternate weapon (his sword is up in my room):

IMG_1071.jpg

Bottom of attachment point:

IMG_1086.jpg

Side view of attached weapon:

IMG_1088.jpg

Look out. Jazz his his target locked in sight.

IMG_1087.jpg

I like it! Good reason to get final battle Jazz IMO. Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

i usually dont take apart things if i dont need too. note: if you want to just fold back the gun barrel and snap it in the hole, then just attach the gun onto his wheel and when you move the arm up or down it will rest on his forearm. pic

post-8709-1189267719_thumb.jpg

i usually dont take apart things if i dont need too. note: if you want to just fold back the gun barrel and snap it in the hole, then just attach the gun onto his wheel and when you move the arm up or down it will rest on his forearm. pic

Dang. Now you've given me a reason to go and get a second one. A shoulder missile launcher ala G1. Plus w/ a second one, I can do the obvious bash of splitting him in half for true "battle damage".

BTW, I've painted the little mini barrels gold like in the pictures with him holding his gun since posting this topic.

Archived