Movie Megatron revealed?

Hadlen Weltall

Like everyone one else, I have seen the trailers in almost daily cycles of playback and the more recent Japanese version and have come up with something based on some new images and also the videos.

First off: The Japanese trailer cut out the shot of Prime and the scene at the end of the bot coming out of the swimming pool. Why?

guess: show off some bots, hide the leaders?

Second: TFW2005 got sample shots of the "Legends" size bots of Barricade, Optimus and Megatron.

guess: Megatron didn't change much of what we've seen before in test art.

Now for the post: I think we've seen Megatron. Looking at the sculpt of Megatron's head on the toy and then the shape of the head of the bot climbing out of the Swimming pool are almost identical. So here's my nerdy bit of the day. I think that was Megatron climbing out of the pool.

Call me a spook or add to this.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it was him. They would of shown him crushing a human when coming out of the pool, to emphasize his disregard for human life, instead of just walking by some little kid.

I don't think it was him. They would of shown him crushing a human when coming out of the pool, to emphasize his disregard for human life, instead of just walking by some little kid.

but you're forgetting that TF's are not allowed to harm humans because Primus ingrains their sparks with Asimov's Three Laws or some Blot.

but you're forgetting that TF's are not allowed to harm humans because Primus ingrains their sparks with Asimov's Three Laws or some Blot.

No, cons harm humans all the time.

this debate gets tiring. mostly because the only reason it exists is that people are trying to hard to not have a clue.

the bot coming out of the pool was protoform ironhide

megatron is already on earth - frozen or somethin we EVEN have pics of frozen megs somewhere!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!ONE

this debate gets tiring. mostly because the only reason it exists is that people are trying to hard to not have a clue.

the bot coming out of the pool was protoform ironhide

megatron is already on earth - frozen or somethin we EVEN have pics of frozen megs somewhere!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!ONE

I thought it was bumblebee.

Since I hear Megs doesn't assume an Earth form, I'm guessing thats not him. Not thorny enough.

I'm thinking that this is a Decepticon protoform that crash landed from space into a swimming pool. From everything we've seen thus far, it looks like the Autobots and Decipticons are following the classic "blue eyes for the good guys and red for the bad guys" motif. If we have to follow the "no mass shifting" rule, it would also have to be one of the smaller Cons. Maybe car sized. Since I also hear that humans are regarded as nothing more than inferior life forms, like insects or something, the newly landed Con probably wouldn't even recognize the little girl as a threat or waste any time or energy on something so insignificant. I've also heard that the Decepticons aren't inherently evil. The just have a "survival of the fittest" philosophy in this movie.

Archived