First TFAuctions.com Adverts Feat G1 Tracks And Cosmos

tfauctions

TFAuctions.com is proud to announce our first advert. We have enlisted the help of some well known voice actors to help create the advert for us. The first of the five adverts has been created by voice actor Michael McConnohie who lends his talents to G1 Tracks and Cosmos. We would like to thank Michael for his work and amazing talent.

cid_.jpg

These adverts have been created to promote the site and also offer some humour out at the same time, please feel free to post any comments or ideas you may have for future adverts as we are currently working on 4 others.

Shout outs to Tyler for writing the script, and also Hal of RSP for linking us up with his fast video skills when we needed it, thanks guys.Thanks for your timeTFAuctions.com Admin :thumb

I love the ad and I love the purpose of the site. I just worry about Cougar. It says he is an Autobot. I got that uh-oh feeling expecting a C&D letter when I heard that because couldn't that open the doors to any company calling their character an Autobot?

Did Cougar get the official Hasbro greenlight and I missed it?

I love the ad and I love the purpose of the site. I just worry about Cougar. It says he is an Autobot. I got that uh-oh feeling expecting a C&D letter when I heard that because couldn't that open the doors to any company calling their character an Autobot?

Did Cougar get the official Hasbro greenlight and I missed it?

you missheard.

cosmos "that's no autobot, that's their mascot"

Archived