*Update* New Alt/BT driver option found

TMan978

At target yesterday, I saw that they have all the Sigma 6 stuff on sale. I thought this was the perfect opertunity to buy some of the 2.5 inch Vehicle figs. I bought Sea Duke, Dune buggy Tunnel Rat and the Mantis Mech Destro. Their vehicles are fun and all but I had one goal in mind, Fitting thme in my Alts.

I can now Fully recommend that you go out right now and buy the Dune buggy TRat. He has two points of articulation in his shoulders, one in the neck and one in each hip. He also has really soft legs and can fit totally inside Wheeljack and Optimus Prime (only Alts tested....so far).

Right now I have him behind the wheel of Prime. I'll tell you now that you have to use some clever manuvering. I put his feet under the dash and beside Prime's shoulder joint.

Also of note, TRat has a gun permanently molded to his right hand. That doesn't matter for Alts at least.....maybe the BT though as the steering is on the right. Also the Sea Duke 2.5" fig is a better height next to the cars but getting him in there is trickier. He has alot of leg articulation but those flippers on his feet and the peg sticking out of his back dont help any thing. I'll try him in Mirage..........When I *prays* get my new one from S.Quad. *real nice guy* Destro, forget about it Those legs are stiff on him. I'll try him in Mirage too, just for the hell of it. Or some one else could try. They are $7.99 at Target right now. They'll be $9.99 next week.

P4030285.jpg

P4030284.jpg

P4030286.jpg

Height wise, Duke may look better next to the truck but he cant fit inside

P4030283.jpg

P4030287.jpg

P4030288.jpg

P4030289.jpg

P4030280.jpg

P4030281.jpg

P4030282.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how big are the 2.5 inch scale vehicles compaired to the average Cybertron TF? i might buy some for a "Crossover" if they're not too ridiculously big compaired to my tf's.

Duke's jetski is Alt size I guess TRat's Dune Buggy may be bigger than 1:24 though. If you mean Tranformers Cybertron, these vehicles are huge. About 1:24 scale. The Dragon Hawk(which I dont own) is really big and cost like 30 bucks.

I thought I was helping Folks get the Action fig driver they've been wanting but this is turning into a Sigma 6 Discussion. Most my Alts are in their box. My lazy ass still hasn't tried any one besides Prime and Wheeljack.

Archived