My Alt Prowl

Cody2003

Here is my alt prowl I just finished. It is basically just a repaint, with a couple of changes. Namely shoulder gun, new seats, leg reversal, and the lambo door mod. My theme was basically that he was modeled after a retired police cruiser (where I live they are popular sources for hotrods). Hence the rims, brakes, seats etc.

the figure himself is done, but I will probably add a few more things. Mainly like some panels to go behind the glass on his legs so they don't look so hollow, and a more American paint job and remove the lights. Also I need to make up his plates, but I'm waiting for the paint to completely cure first.

I'm just glad to be rid of the baby blue and mother of pearl plastic colors. 8)

Here are the pics. Any c&c are welcome. :D

prowl3an6.jpg

prowl4bz1.jpg

prowl5xu9.jpg

prowl6pv0.jpg

prowl7ew6.jpg

prowl8ef4.jpg

prowl9zd4.jpg

Just for the hell of it, here is a group shot of the three custom alts I have now. the Suby mold is still a WIP though (hence the unpainted rifle)

grouptk9.jpg

I've never heard about modifying retired police cars, but i like it. :thumb

They do it all the time here (with Caprice's and Crown Vick's) They have better horsepower, suspension, gear ratio tranny and rear end. With a few more in-expensive mods you'd have one helluva sleeper.

And I just noticed the details you added to Rollbar...deffinetly makes him look 100% better..good job overall :thumb

CooooooooooooooooOOOOL

Your work looks REALLY nice! I have to say it's a bit strange to see the lambo doors on a police car though (even if it is a "modified" and even "retired" police car). I know you said that modified, retired police cruisers are "in" where you are, but I could see this piece going either way. I've seen police cars with black rims. I'd be interested to see you make this a "working" police car, but hey whatever floats your boat. Again, nice work!

Your work looks REALLY nice! I have to say it's a bit strange to see the lambo doors on a police car though (even if it is a "modified" and even "retired" police car). I know you said that modified, retired police cruisers are "in" where you are, but I could see this piece going either way. I've seen police cars with black rims. I'd be interested to see you make this a "working" police car, but hey whatever floats your boat. Again, nice work!

Thx guys,

well, keep in mind this is a temporary paintjob. eventually the lights are gone, and the skin will probably be solid black. debating on whether or not to keep the cop car premise (all black would be a detectives or chiefs car) or to just go for an RSX. If I do the later, then eventually I will do a reshell Crown Vic on the Suby mold for a replacement prowl, and this one gets a new character. Only time will tell. :tfevil

Archived