I need some ideas for the Mustang/Grimlock mold.

darthfather2005

Hey fellas,

I have an extra Alternators Grimlock, with a Jazz/Meister head on him and I want to make a new custom. Any ideas? Anyone else customize a Mustang that could post a few pictures?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I did with my extra Mustang - Alternators Armada Red alert:

Red-alert-02.jpg

Red-alert-14.jpg

But I have seen many cool uses of the Mustang...

We have seen a G1 Springer, made by quite a few members...the one I liked the most was by Superquad

Springer-bot-1.jpg

Springer-alt01.jpg

We have also seen a Cybertron Scourge/Galaxy Force Flame Convoy by Freedom Gundam

flame_convoy03.jpg

an Armada/Micron Legend Supermode Optimus Prime by STPrime,

post-2314-1150829121.jpg

G1 Soundwave by Plowking

sound001.jpg

G1 Prowl by Pun-3X

02.jpg

G1 Sixshot by TFMaster/Overlord

20.jpg

G1 Megatron also by TFMaster/Overlord...and I think a few other people...

01.jpg

Check here for pics of a lot of them:

http://www.tfmaster.com/gallery_artists.php

Hey Darth

Why not make a caracter that hasn't been done by any of our members and kitbashers we know of?

I had an idea in another thread...You'll have to change the head out, but why not do Ash?  From Evil Dead of course.  Use that lite metallic blue thats actually available, a little brown on the legs  and combine the sword and gun into a robotic chainsaw. Or use the one that came with that lumberjack gundam...

I don't have any pictures, or mods as I havn't yet been able to get my hands on a mustang mold, but I am a mustang owner in real life, and something I would like to see someone do is a convertible. (I own a convertible) It would deffinately be one of a kind.

I'm thinking of doing a Dead End with the actual G1 Colors with the Mustang Mold. The Alternators Dead End we all have looks more like Wildrider IMOP.

Thats true...they were cool too!  Great way to pull the ol' switcheroo on us...

Even though thats what Windchargerwas supposed to be...wait..oh now I'm confused, hahaha!

If you have the pics post them again!

Archived