FreedomGundam's Collection

FreedomGundam

So I decided to take pictures of my collection.  My collection is probably fairly small by most of you guys' standards. ;)  I'm a very selective buyer, and I have too many damn hobbies.  :P

I have a large box of G1 TFs, but those are packed up for now.  I'll add pictures of those later on.

Sorry for the somewhat slightly blurry pictures for now, these were taken with my cellphone.

*Edit (30/11/2005)* I replaced some of the resized 2megapixel cellphone pictures with resized 5megapixel digital camera pictures (don't think most people would want to download pictures at 2592x1944).  MUCH nicer and clearer.  :D

*Edit (20/03/2006)* More TFs!� More pictures!� Whoohooooo!!!� Scroll way down for the new stuff.

*Edit (07/05/2007)* Go to post #32 for the new stuff. Mostly Primes and Convoys now. :thumb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So first up is GF/Cyb.  Actually, there's only 1 GF toy in there.  Can you spot it? :D

I buy GF/Cyb toys in "subsets".  I'm aiming for:

1) All 5 Convoys

2) Big bad guys (Megatron/Galvatron/SuperStarscream)

3) All of the "upgrades" to Convoy/Megatron (Ligerjack, D.Ligerjack, Sonic Bomber)

4) Vanguard team, before and after upgrades

5) Planet X dudes

Sure, I have Armorhide and Hardtop there who don't belong to any of the above categories, but who can pass on those two?  :D

1b7hw.jpg

Next up is Alternators, in order, from #1 to #16.  Oh, and there's a LoC Hot Shot in there that I plan on repainting; as well as E-Rodimus and E-Downshift, mainly because they're amazing homages to the G1 characters.  Whoops.  E-Downshift is almost completely blocking Alt-Silverstreak from the picture!  :eek

2b5bw.jpg

Here's some of my non-TF stuff.  There's:

1) The boxes to my 1/60 Gundam Seed models, and some Wing ones too

2) 2 unbuilt resin kits (1/7 KinoBlota Takako, and 1/6 Kagano Ai)

3) Figures of Aya and Maya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge

4) My complete set of Takara Dead or Alive KT Figures (got my 2 Ayane figures on 29/11/2005!)

5) Some Gundam Seed figures (Kira, Aisha and Stellar)

6) A small figure of Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist

7) A small Lugia figure from Pocket Monsters

8) My Dragon Quest Slime PS2 Controller

9) Galgrease 003 - Galhound mini-poster book, by Masamune Shirow (not visible, blocked by the DoA KT Figures' boxes)

10) 2 Street Fighter Zero Blotajikis (japanese plastic pencil boards) (not visible, blocked by the DoA KT Figures' boxes and the Galgrease book)

75sm.jpg

Here's a closeup of the stuff that's on top: (there's actually 2 Ayane figures at the right of the DoA KT Figures bunch)

7b1fn.jpg

If anyone cares, I actually keep the boxes to all of these...

Ooooh.  MISB Alt Tracks and Alt Meister here too.  Mostly Alternators boxes but also my GF Soundwave, and some of my Cybetron packages.  These are above the actual Alternators.

43sn.jpg

The bigger of the Cybertron boxes, as well as my 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime's box too.  These are under a desk (running out of space in my room!)

50kg.jpg

Archived