New Galaxy Force and BTs in the UK

Hey all in the UK, just got some stuff in and will offer it to the guys here first before I ebay it or get my website up and running ;) All items are in hand in the UK and ready to be shipped out.

GC-19 Exigeyser £15 each

GC-20 Backgild £21 each

GC-21 First Gunner £31 each

GC-22 Sonic Bomber £31 each

GD-11 Chromia - £13 each

GD-12 Roadstorm - £7 each

GD-13 Rumble / Ramble all colours - £8 each

BT 15 Prowl Police £33

BT 15 Prowl Blue £33

All Items are brand new and MISB

Shipping will be determined but will be fair and usually between £3 and £5 depending on item weight.  All items will be well packed and boxed as anyone who has dealt with me before will testify.

I also intend to use sale `points` that can be used towards discounts on future purchases, I have not finished the formula for this at the moment but it is aimed at giving you some of your money back ;)

If anyone is interested just let me know ;)

US not excluded but the rate of the $ to the £ is not beneficial to americans at the moment :(

Will price it up for you Bluavenger, gimme a day to sort all this stuff out ;)

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Ok got one yellow rumble left now, these things are just flying out the window and Roadstorm is getting low and for good reason, they are really nicely designed and well articulated basic figures, I am very impressed myself.

If anyone is looking for the other colour Rumbles let me know I have a batch of just them arriving next week, dont miss out I am selling them for more on ebay

;)

*bump*

No Rumbles left till next week now. 

2 Roadstorms left and this is a awesomely complex and fun toy

Only a couple of Chromias left

Archived