GENERATION 1, ISSUE 81

• 5 weeks later...

Page 3. Apologies that it isn't looking too great so far, I have enough sketches for another 8 pages or so, just have to shade and letter them. I can see that the lettering needs improvement and will change the manner for subsequent pages. Please bear with me for now and sometime before May I'll get the whle of issue 1 up, hopefully with the first 4 pages redone to fit the new style.

• 3 weeks later...

Page 6, just over halfway through the first issue now. I will make each issue 11 pages plus 1 page of info to try to help the story make more sense - in the case of this issue a one page recap on the event leading up to the end of the comic series. The other 5 pages of this issue just need a bit of shading, scanning and dialogue before I can post them. Thanks for viewing.

This is great!  :thumb.  A lot of hard work is obviously put in.  Looking forward to see more :clap 

Archived