We Eat Our Own

SkywarpsGhost

The biggest critics and killers of this community are within our very own ranks...

Final Topic...

What does the Transformers Community mean to you? Why do you come here, and once that purpose is lost will you continue to linger on?

Me? I'm pulling out. I've had a good time posting on this forum... I had alot of R&D I wanted to do for a fan-comic, and I accomplished most of it... however... my time here is clearly up. I'm realizing that although dozens of my topics where the source of good debate... the majority of the rest just seem to attract flies and stupidity. When posters (who generally haunt INH most) start to take hard thought topics and turn them into laughing matters, I take that to heart.

So I'm out... and because about 85% of the topics I've posted where related directly or secretly to R&D for my own project, I've decided to take them with me. So to those of you that seriously helped me out... thankyou... and I will try to find a way to contact you if the project ever reaches completion. Until then, be respectful to those who take this stuff seriously... because you have no idea what they may be trying to do for you.

...this topic will self destruct

Hail Megatron

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ive found the fandom very usfull. i dont think idd have half the stuff i do know with out people giving me links to good retailers and if i did i would of been rpped off with high street pricing

plus in our fanart section we have some gr8 tallent willing to give tips.

and the INH guys IMO are teh funny. i would rather have a forum full of them then guys like bodycount

"What does the Transformers Community mean to you? Why do you come here, and once that purpose is lost will you continue to linger on?"

A place to learn new info, and meet friends. Why do I come here, TFans is the best TF fan site and I got good friends here members and mods alike. I'm 100% loyal to TFans, I like hanging out with most members here. When my purpose is gone I will find a new one.

does this mean I have to step up the time table of my re write fan fic?

Sorry we of the INH chased ya off...I guess I'm glad we could help...Peace, and may all your want lists be filled I guess...

Final Topic...

What does the Transformers Community mean to you? Why do you come here, and once that purpose is lost will you continue to linger on?

I can't really express what it means to me, if anything. I suppose it isn't really much better or worse than any other TF site. I come here to get news, read other's opinions, and sometimes share my own. That purpose can't really go away as long as Transformers are around, or unless I grow out of them. I'll probably be here until I'm given a reason to leave.

There have been many times that I wanted to leave the fandom. But then I am left remembering the good times. Currently I still have nothing else to take up most of the time I spend in it. So I end up staying. The problem is I suppose is that I am not your average Transfan and some people find that out the hard way.

I like TF's and try to respect everyone in the fandom, though it gets hard with people who take it too serious(Bodycount). :tfevil

Anyway this is a pretty cool forum, but I don't post here very often. I spend most of my web time at a different board where I post a lot more often. It's a smaller community, where everyone knows everybody else, so there aren't any idiots around to spoil the fun of collecting. :thumb

But to each his own, know can't we all just get along?

sorry to see you go, I thought you and I had some fun...

and for anyone else reading this, just cause us inhers hang out there dont mean we are not transformers fans, since most of us are in our 30's (not me, 29 ;) ) we have a great breadth of transformers knowledge, and an equal amount of cynicism, most of which caused by fanboys that take themselves too seriously, there is not much that you could ask the inh elders about transformers that they could not answer, but we like to have fun too.

you should never feel put out by INHers, either join the fun or STFU, yout choice

"What does the Transformers Community mean to you? Why do you come here, and once that purpose is lost will you continue to linger on?"

A place to learn new info, and meet friends. Why do I come here, TFans is the best TF fan site and I got good friends here members and mods alike. I'm 100% loyal to TFans, I like hanging out with most members here. When my purpose is gone I will find a new one.

:pfx Great job Tazbot, that pretty much sums it up for me. INH is a lot of fun, and a great place to kick back and meet new people. On the Transformers/General discussion end of the spectrum I also have great respect and appreciation for those who post intellegent, and thoughtfull topics and for those who respond accordingly, though don't take the matter deathly serious. After all it's just Transformers. Everyone is intitled an opinion and just because someone does'nt agree with someone it should still be respected as that. Flaming get's a conversarion no where, and what's the point of debating anything if everything's one sided.

Lastly, Sorry to see you go SSG, and best of luck on the fanfic. :thumb

I originally came to TF's cause I love TF's and always have since the beginning. This seemed to be a realyl good posting site. Turned out to be the best, actually. I agree with Taz-Bot...he summs it up well for me.

And on that note....

Why SG, WHY???!!

Man I'm gonna miss you man, I loved your topics and found them to be greatly entertaining and thought-inspiring. I wish you'd stay, so we could have some more fun. Take Care...Remember...Stay Strong, Live Long friend.

Archived